A face cover designed and made in Quebec, Canada by Natis Design for the needs of the Early Childhood community
We are in the list of nominated suppliers of the Quebec Ministry of the Family
- Proudly made in QC, Canada
- comfortable and breathable fabric
- Easy suited to cover the nose
- Holds well for hectic days your little ones
- Very resistant
- Lined (same fabric) and tightly woven for added protection (2 layers of fabric)
- Machine wash and dry – easy care
- Drying time reduced by 50%
- Stains do not remain encrusted
- Superior quality construction
- One size (1 elastic passing below the ear and 2 snaps for a good fit)
Fabric content : 100% polyester dazzle / very breathable
Size : One size for toddlers (2 to 6 years-old) – may fit older kids
Pas de gestion de grandeurs… Vous êtes assez occupées comme ça.
Note that children under 2 years old should not wear the mask as public health advise
Colors: Many colors in stock (green, orange, royal blue, navy, black, turquoise, white)
- The face covering is not a substitute for hand washing, physical distancing, and home isolation if you are sick.
- Wash your hands before and after using If you touch your face cover while wearing it, wash your hands as soon as possible
- Change your face cover if it is wet, soiled or damaged
- Minimum quantities may be required for some products
- Please note that some products may vary slightly from pictures while maintaining the Natis concept!